Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Six Years

Six years is too stinkin' long for kids to wait for a family!

It's too long for aching arms and anxious hearts to wait to hold them!

Please join me in praying for Rod, Dawn and their kids, Ronaldo and Julia.

Tomorrow (May 18th) will be 6 years since they committed to adopting these two.   



I hurt for my friends.

I hurt for these kids.

It's not fair.  It's not right.

 18 Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you;
   therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.
For the LORD is a God of justice.
   Blessed are all who wait for him! (Isaiah 30:18, New International Version)
Let's pray for justice, mercy and compassion for these two innocent ones and the family that waits for them.

Blessings to you,
Mamita

3 comments:

Kim said...

Will be praying...you are right...that is TOO long! Those are some CUTE kids!!! :)

Dawn said...

:(

T and T Livesay said...

So sad and sorry for Dawn and crew ... prayers on my run today.
T.