Thursday, April 10, 2008

For My Friend



Tunnel
by Third Day

Well I won't pretend to know what you're thinking
And I can't begin to know what you're going through
And I won't deny the pain that you're feeling
But I'm gonna try and give a little hope to you
Just remember what I told you
There's so much you're living for

There's a light at the end of this tunnel
There's a light at the end of this tunnel for you
For you
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
Shining bright at the end of this tunnel for you
For you
So keep holding on

You got your disappointments and sorrows
You ought to share the weight of that load with me
Then you will find that the light of tomorrow
Well it brings new life for your eyes to see
So remember what i told you
There's so much your living for

There's a light at the end of this tunnel
There's a light at the end of this tunnel for you
For you
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
Shining bright at the end of this tunnel for you
For you
So keep holding on
Keep holding on

So remember what i told you
There's so much you're living for

There's a light at the end of this tunnel
There's a light at the end of this tunnel for you
For you yeah
There's a light at the end of this tunnel
Shining bright at the end of this tunnel for you
For you yeah
There's a light at the end of this tunnel ooh
For you, for you yeah
Shining bright at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
So keep holding on
Keep holding on
Keep holding on now

You got your disappointments and sorrows
I'm gonna try and give a little hope to you



I am asking you all to pray for my friend, D___ and her husband, E___. They have been in the process to adopt N___ from Guatemala for almost 3 years. There is no specific reason for the holdup. Their case has been investigated to death and the birthmother interviewed on countless occasions. Everything has been found to be in order. Now they just need PGN to approve them.

Four weeks ago, both of our files were sitting on the famous "2nd Reviewer's Desk". While we got the call that said we had been approved, she got the call that they had been rejected for 3 "errors". They were just resubmitted to PGN today.

I had hoped that we could time things just right, so that we could go pick up our precious kids at the same time. You see, I've never met D___, but I had the honor and privilege of meeting N___ on our last visit trip. Isn't she the most beautiful, precious, little doll you've ever seen!


D___ is my internet friend. She has been such a blessing to so many people. She is fluent in both Spanish and English, so she calls down to Guatemala for people and translates letters. But more than that, she has always been an encouragement to those around her. Even in her darkest moments, she has cheered others on. I can't even begin to tell you what a blessing she has been to me.

But she is weary and tired. And her daughter's 3rd birthday is coming up soon. Please join me in praying N___ home....

Heavenly Father,
You are the Light of the world. You are the Giver of dreams. You are the Hope in our hearts. You have special love for the weak and fatherless. You are close to the broken-hearted. So, Father, I lift up D___ and E___ to You. You gave them this desire and put this hope in their hearts. Would You please shower them with Your love and bring their little daughter home before her 3rd birthday? Please cause all things to work together so that N___ might have the special birthday gift of her permanent family. Give D___ and E___ the strength and encouragement to get up and face each day. Watch over N___ and prepare her heart to be loved by this dear couple. We pray all this in the precious name of Jesus Christ, the Giver of life and the Lover of our souls. Amen.
Blessings to you,
Mamita

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I am and will be on my knees for her. Love that girl and her sweet baby.
d

Anonymous said...

i will be praying for the lovely little girl and cupcake...I will seek for Mama Mary's intercession.. we might belong to a different religion but we have the same intentions, to bring home the little girls, who may not had been born from their mommy's tummy but they came from their mommy's heart.... hang on...

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

You summed it up so well. D___ has lifted me up on some of my worst days. Praying along side of you my friends
Erin