Wednesday, August 12, 2009

These Two...

Remember these two kids?



My heart is heavy for them tonight. Tomorrow, August 13th, is their birthday. I believe this is their 5th birthday while waiting for their forever family. They are still not home. Their case is stuck again...this time by a paperwork hang-up somewhere in Guatemala. It's not fair. It's just not fair.

I believe with all my heart that God will use this for good. He will redeem the time that was lost and shower them with blessings beyond what any of us can imagine. But this waiting is hard. I can't even begin to imagine the confusion in their hearts and the anger at being lost in the system.

God has big plans for these two, and I can't wait to see what He will do with their lives.

But for now, I cry with Dawn and bow my head in prayer.

Heavenly Father, I lift up the Z family to You. Please encourage Dawn and her family. Hold them as they cry out to You. Bless them with Your presence. May they feel Your comfort. Father, hold R and J in the palm of Your hand. Protect them. Use this time to prepare their hearts for the Z family, and also to prepare them to enter Your kingdom one day. Give them hope. Show them Your love. Never leave them, Lord. And Father, if it is Your will, please move mountains to bring them home quickly. In the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I love you, Dawn. Hold on to Hope.

Blessings to you,
Mamita

No comments: