Friday, August 28, 2009

Catching Up

Oh, where does the time go?

I didn't even get a chance to upload the photos from Daddy's birthday (last Sunday) until this morning. Therefore, I'm playing catch-up today.

As I said, Sunday was Daddy's birthday. He is now WAY older than me. ;-)

I am so grateful to be married to this guy. God smiled the day he was born.

We had a fun day. Grandpa and Grandma took us out to lunch after church. We had angel food cake. We rested. Ahhh...


Last week, we found a nice little park over by one of TE's schools. It's perfect for walking the puppy and having picnics. There are two historic log cabins and a nice walking path.




We went back on Saturday for a picnic, but Little Miss cupcake was not in the mood for pictures that day.


More to come...but my time is tight right now. :-)

Blessings to you,
Mamita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rightly said " GOD smiled the day he was born" and GOD smiled wider when the 2 of you met....


SLB