Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wacky Weather

What would cause a third grader to create this protest sign?



This...



We had a big snowstorm today - almost 9 inches! All the outside activities were canceled, but this mom does NOT cancel homeschool for a little snow. Since there is no problem getting to school, we're having school. Call me mean, but we've missed a lot of school due to our trip to Guatemala and my bout with the flu.

It's amazing how fast kids can get their work done when there is a special incentive. We were done with school by 1:00 and had the whole afternoon for fun.






What's so wacky about this is, just Sunday it was 78 degrees! The kids wore shorts and jumped on the trampoline! Today, it's sledding, and igloos and snow tunnels!

Crazy!

Blessings to you,
Mamita




3 comments:

Dawn said...

Well....

Hmm.....

I wish I could say I felt bad for you all, but well, you know how the weather's been here and if I have to suffer...well....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Just kidding of course!!!!

d;)

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

OH I'm so jealous - I could go for a snow day.
I love your new look on the blog.
Thanks for sharing,
Erin

Katie said...

That looks FUN !!