Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Real First Class Guy

That's my boy!



Thursday night was our Boy Scout Court of Honor, where they acknowledge the achievements of the boys over the last quarter. Both boys had roles in the ceremony.

Sunshine was part of the Color Guard



TE lit the candles at the opening of the ceremony.



Sunshine earned the rank of First Class this time. I'm so proud of him. He is becoming such a polite young man. He is very generous and always empathizes with those who are hurting. The other day, when I had the flu, he brought me an electric blanket and some water to drink. Then he asked if there was anything else he could do for me. My heart just melted and swelled - all at the same time. He's already a first class guy in my book.



Blessings to you,
Mamita J

2 comments:

Katie said...

Awww... what a sweet guy you have ! He will make a perfect husband !!

Tracy said...

That is awesome! You must be beaming, as well you should!