Thursday, October 6, 2011

Soccer Camp

This post was written back in August, before vacation, but somehow never got posted.  I have an update in the works.
Cupcake had her very first experience with soccer on Thursday.  She had a pre-season camp.  She was excited, but a little bit hesitant at the start.  The coach was outstanding and, before long, she was running, kicking, and giggling with the other girls.  I think this might be a good thing for her.
















As I studied these pictures, I noticed something....Cupcake, in general, does not walk around with a smile on her face.  Happiness, or joy, does not come naturally to her.  Most of the time, she has to work at it...or we have to work at it.  But in these photos, I see almost contentment, or a hint of joy.   That's cool.  :-)

Blessings to you,
Mamita

No comments: