Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hope Lives in Us

“You bit off a big chunk, didn’t you?”

“Wow. You’ve made quite a commitment.”

“Oh…well… I don’t know how much I can help…”

“I can’t offer you much hope.”

These were words that professionals spoke to me as I looked for help in the months after Cupcake came home...
If you'd like to read the rest of the story, please go visit A Bushel and a Peck, where I am guest blogging today. If you've never checked out Lisa's blog, you really should go click around and feast on her wisdom. She is mom to eleven kiddos, from grown-ups to preschoolers, some from birth, others through adoption. She is a friend and hero to me.

Blessings to you,
Mamita

2 comments:

Kim said...

AWESOME post J - you did a GREAT job!!!

Dawn said...

Your post was amazing. :) And oh so true.