Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kindergarten Circus

We are alive and well. Sorry I've been absent for so long. It's been crazy busy at our house. I have a lot of posts in my head, but no time to write them down. Now that summer is here, I hope to take a few minutes each day to work on posts.

And now, without further adieu...

Every year, the Kindergarten class at our school puts on a circus. It is quite a production! Each kid gets to choose a one-minute act. They had lion-tamers, clowns, hula-hoopers, ballet dancers, tight-rope walkers, alligator wrestlers, acrobats, and magicians.

They had one really cute and talented ribbon-twirler. :-)

Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I was in the nosebleeds and I think my camera was on a funky setting. (It certainly could NOT be the operator.)





At the end of the performance, they all sang a cute little circus song with a LOT of gusto!


Cupcake was excited because she got to wear eye shadow - lots of eye shadow.

All in all, it was a very entertaining day at the circus. I hope you are having this much fun at your house.

Blessings to you,
Mamita

No comments: