Saturday, April 24, 2010

18 Years Ago Today...

18 years ago today...

  • I was two weeks overdue with TE.
  • I had a grilled cheese sandwich and one oreo for lunch.
  • I went to Kmart with a friend.
  • My water broke right there in Kmart.
  • We went to the hospital, unsure of what this new adventure would hold.
  • The Blues were in the play-offs.
  • My OB/GYN had play-off tickets.
  • A C-section was necessary.
  • The doctor asked us to wait until after the game. (I was not making any progress anyway.)
  • At 11:56 pm, I gave birth to the most beautiful 9 lb., 13 oz. baby boy.



Today...

  • My biggest boy is all grown up. YIKES!
  • The girls decorated.
  • He opened gifts.
  • We ate at Longhorn.
  • We ate cake.


  • I took lots of pictures at the wrong moment.


TE, I love you so much. You make me proud. You are a calming presence and a good brother. You have so much talent and I look forward to seeing what God does with your life. Happy 18th birthday!

Blessings to you,
Mamita

1 comment:

Dawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TE!!! Love the Schrute Bucks!!!! Where on earth did you find those?!?!?!?!