- I was two weeks overdue with TE.
- I had a grilled cheese sandwich and one oreo for lunch.
- I went to Kmart with a friend.
- My water broke right there in Kmart.
- We went to the hospital, unsure of what this new adventure would hold.
- The Blues were in the play-offs.
- My OB/GYN had play-off tickets.
- A C-section was necessary.
- The doctor asked us to wait until after the game. (I was not making any progress anyway.)
- At 11:56 pm, I gave birth to the most beautiful 9 lb., 13 oz. baby boy.
- My biggest boy is all grown up. YIKES!
- The girls decorated.
- He opened gifts.
- I took lots of pictures at the wrong moment.
TE, I love you so much. You make me proud. You are a calming presence and a good brother. You have so much talent and I look forward to seeing what God does with your life. Happy 18th birthday!
Blessings to you,