Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bubbles and Little Miss Diva

A few weeks ago, Cupcake learned to blow bubbles. Once she sets her mind to conquer something, look out. She will not be stopped.


Notice the concentration...

The anticipation builds...
Success!!!
One day, when it was freezing out, Cupcake decided it was time to try on last year's swimsuit.

Then she found a microphone.

(Please ignore the toys and junk on the floor, as well as my dirty mirror.)

Enjoy the fun.


Blessings to you,
Mamita

4 comments:

wvamom said...

Very cute!

sonora said...

A diva indeed.. how i wish she could meet Cleo...We will have a concert..

Laurie said...

Awh-too cute!

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Love it! You can tell there's a lot of personality in that cute little bathing suit. (You crack me up with the disclaimer on the toys in the background. I think the same thing about my house when I post pics and have even edited a pic so readers wouldn't see the clutter on my countertop.)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leave such thoughtful comments. I hope there are no more emergency room visits in your future!

God Bless,
Kathie