Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On a Mission

TE, our oldest, is on a mission trip this week. He is rehab-ing houses in Shreveport, Louisiana. I'm so proud of him. This is his third year to go to World Changers. He loves to do this and it is so good for him to put his faith into action and be with other kids who love the Lord, on a big scale. Last year, I had the opportunity to go to Anniston, Alabama with our youth too. It was an awesome, awesome experience, and I am missing our youth, and especially TE.

...But this year I have my hands full with other things.

So, from the website, I was able to pull some pictures of my young man.





If you think about it, I'd appreciate prayers for health and safety for all those who are attending. It's 100 degrees in Shreveport this week, plus the humidity. And they have a 10 hour drive home on Saturday, when everyone is dead-dog tired.

I love you, TE! You ROCK!!

Blessings to you,
Mamita

1 comment:

LoNeRaNgerSpEaK said...

owh hi....

i m from malaysia..

what a beautiful kids u have..=)