Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Which Hand Will it Be?


We just heard that we were resubmitted to PGN yesterday, February 25. One the one hand, I'm so glad. One month ago, we were looking at a possible 6-month delay -or worse. On the other hand, I was disappointed that it didn't happen sooner. Once we were registered with the Central Authority (which was the big unknown), we had hoped to be resubmitted right away - a week and a half ago. I guess it's all a matter of perspective, isn't it?

I'm not sure what to expect from this resubmittal. I've heard both positive and negative things about how PGN is running right now. On the one hand, things could move really fast, or on the other hand, things could get downright bogged down. Which hand will it be?

We shall see.

5 comments:

joshua said...

Let me tell you that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Katie said...

I have a feeling it will be a good hand and you will be out SOON :)

Anonymous said...

Of course, it will be the good hand... It may be slow but sure..

Becca said...

Praying for you - found your blog through D's and I love it! Praying your future awaits on the good hand!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Therese said...

I just stumbled across your blog through another one. I'm glad to meet you and to read about your beautiful children!

I'm also happy to meet another internet/blog/e-mail addict!

I will pray for you to be out soon so that darling little girl can be with her forever family!

Therese