Monday, February 18, 2008

Sigh...

No news today. We were hoping to hear that we are back in PGN today, as our agency tries to talk with our facilitator on Mondays.

But we didn't hear.

We are fairly hopeful that we really are back in, because our facilitator is on the ball.

But we don't know for sure.

Sigh...

Also, all of my close adoption friends are either having really great news or really awful news, so I find myself dancing for joy for the kids that are finally moving and crying in sorrow for those that seem lost forever due to someone's inattention, or laziness, or lack of compassion.

So, please join me in praising God for the kids that are finally getting due process and pleading on behalf of the kids that are stuck.

That's all.

Blessings to you,
Mamita J

1 comment:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

J,
Just wanted to say you and Cupcake have really been on my heart today (along with some of our other LRH comrades). Everytime you have come to mind I'm just praying, praying.
Love,
Erin