Monday, January 28, 2008

Dental Stress

UGH! I have a broken filling. This morning I get to try a new dentist. I have not-so-great teeth and more dental horror stories than you can imagine. So, here I go. I'm going to try to be brave, so I don't pass this fear on to my kids. Thankfully, the big three all have their dad's teeth. None of them have had any real dental work done, except TE had braces. I have a feeling that little Cupcake will be more like me. Poor kid.

I'm hopeful that this one will be the gentle dentist I've dreamed of. I had one once, so I know they exist (but his office is 6 hours away). I talked to the receptionist about the need to be gentle, and she was very reassuring. I'm really not a wimp. I have a very high tolerance for pain. I've just had a string of very bad experiences, ever since I was a kid. I'll let you know how it goes.

I can do this...

I can do this...

Mamita J

No comments: