Saturday, January 31, 2009

Like a Weed

Cupcake is growing like a weed. It really hit me when we were looking back at some old pictures. Here is Cupcake and I when she had been home 3 days.


Since then, she's gained 4 inches and 9 pounds! Take a look at this visual...she's on the same chair hugging me today. (I know the date is off by one day.)



Isn't that amazing?

And while we had the camera out, here is some fun interaction with Daddy.



And finally, with Cupcake at the shutter, here is her lovely and exhausted :-) parents. She's a decent photographer.


PS. Please ignore the bright purple eye shadow. She was home all day.

Blessings to you,
Mamita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cupcake! You are getting so big and growing so fast! You are a beautiful young lady.
Mama,I think you might have a little up-and-coming photographer in your house!
Love, Laurie