Sunday, December 16, 2012

Woot! Woot!

Hallelujah!  Blogger is miraculously working again!  I could not get used to W*rdpress.

Hopefully, I will get back into the swing of things.

My father-in-law had a rough go of it, but he is home now.  He lost a lot of his mental faculties, but has maintained the sweetness of his personality.  We/they still have a long, rough road ahead.

Anyway, we are all still hanging in there.  It's been a long, stressful season, but God is faithful to carry us through the hardship.  Cupcake handled it all pretty well, considering all the loss she's experienced.  We've all had some nuclear meltdowns, and hers have been fairly typical - which is encouraging in it's own weird way.  :-)

I should have been blogging all summer, so I will probably try to do some picture dumps with minimal explanation in the next few weeks, plus a few deeper posts.

It's good to see you all again.  :-)

Blessings to you,
Mamita

No comments: