Thursday, April 5, 2012

Be Still, My Heart!!!

Last night was a little rocky.  Not a lot of fun was had at our house after church, before bedtime. 

Cupcake went to bed with some unresolved feelings.

So did I. 

But, she woke up this morning to a new day (and a much rosier outlook.)  (Me, too.)

After school, she bounced in the door and handed me this:


Dear Mom I love
you so much your
the best thing that
ever happen to me
I love you a  alot
Mom.  Love (Cupcake)


Wow!  Is that sweet or what?

Plus, she drew a thin mom, with thick hair!  ;-)

It reminded me of this post from my friend, Lisa (One Thankful Mom).  I took Lisa's advice to heart, though I don't say things like that often. Still, I never thought I'd hear these words coming from my little girl.

Blessings to you,
Mamita

2 comments:

GB's Mom said...

Thanks for sharing your light! {{{Hugs}}}

Kim said...

That's AWESOME and SUPER sweet...wow she has come SOOOO far!!!!