Friday, December 12, 2008

Delinquent Blogger - Belated Thanksgiving

I am. Delinquent that is.

Sorry for the long silence. Things are just crazy busy around here. Christmas is coming, you know. :-)

Thanksgiving was nice. Quiet, peaceful and nice.

Cupcake celebrated 6 months home just before Thanksgiving. She's come SO FAR in 6 months! I am amazed at this child. 6 months ago, I never imagined we could ever ENTER Grandma's house, with all of her crystal and knick-knacks and breakables, let alone EAT on her china and sit at the table with so many delicate things nearby. But Cupcake has no problem being careful and keeping her hands off Grandma's pretties. Well, at least mostly. :-)

My heart just swells with thanksgiving for this little one. She is not defined by the bad in her life. She is defined by her vivacious spirit and tender heart. She loves life and she loves us.

Thank You, God, for bringing her to us. Thank You, Lord, for carrying us through the darkness. Thank You, Jesus, for each of my precious kiddos that I love insanely. Thank You for a husband that I am proud to stand beside. Thank You for in-laws that are kind-hearted. Thank You for my mom, who taught me unconditional love. Thank You for Jesus, Who rescued me from myself. In His name, Amen.





Blessings to you,
Mamita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thank the Lord for bringing you into Cupcake's life and to our life.

me, your friend across the pacific